A Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) is a notice filed with an aviation authority to alert aircraft pilots of potential hazards along a flight route or at a location that could affect the safety of the flight. NOTAMs are unclassified notices or advisories distributed by means of telecommunication that contain information concerning the establishment, conditions or change in any aeronautical facility, service, procedure or hazard, the timely knowledge of which is essential to personnel and systems concerned with flight operations.
Rules on drone flying
You are allowed to fly above Alexander field with your drones, but please obey the following rules (or you will face severe penalties):
- Don't fly near airports
- Don't fly higher than 120 meters
- Don't fly over people and houses
- Don't fly over the villages and camping grounds
- Always see where your drone is going, in case of FPV have a spotter that can warn you for hazardous situations.
- Don't fly at night (you will get blinded by lasers)
- Don't fly with drones that are > 4 kg.
- Have a Liability Insurance (recommended)