From SHA2017 Wiki
Revision as of 12:41, 10 August 2017 by Thice (Added item)
The /lost+found is currently situated in the InfoDesk tent.
- small black IKEA suitecase with yellow ribbon attached to the handle and mostly clothes in it. --> Please contact sha_lost_luggage[AT]online[DOT]de
Badge with the name "Schabi" on it. Please contact 2007 (dect) or chris.schabesberger(at)mailbox.org
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses (brown-ish). Please contact faze (dect) or anyone of team power
- Silver casio 'terrorist' watch, lost on 1/8, please contact stijnvanderidder [AT] gmail [DOT] com
Ray-Ban sunglasses (no brand name on the glasses, just on the frame), please contact sha2017 [AT] timewasters [DOT] nlSomebody returned it, thanks!!! I don't know who though.. if it's you, send me a mail and I'll buy some drinks :-)
- Blue converse male Jumper
Jolla phone with white back cover and a strip of black velcro at the back. If found, return to belgian embassy.FOUND BACK !!
Small black/red plastic tool-box with various tools (knippex pliers, tape, thin rope...). Please contact sk [at] dl2stk [DOT] eu or 8350 (dect).
- Black Mi Band 2 fitness-wristband & lightblue HAR2009 wristband (pluisje, dect 3442)
- OHM Hoody, size L (Rodecker on IRCNet)
- Blue Visa debit card (BBVA Bancomer) please contact gisela(a)derechosdigitales.org
- Brimmed green hat with rope under the chin, lost night of day 3 to 4, please contact niels [at at at at] bakker -dot- net
- Navy blue 'mummy' style sleeping bag, rolled up tightly into its own hood. Inside is dark green. Brand is IKEA. Possible places where it could have been lost: At the pile of poles near the harbour, at the luggage shuttle collection point, or (most likely) in the tent at the car park. Please contact wynke [AT] stack [DOT] nl
- Sleeping utensils (pillow, two blankets, two sheepskin rugs) and a black softshell jacket in a silvery/grayish trash bag. Apparently someone loaded this into his car from the luggage shuttle #10 by mistake on Tuesday around noon. Please contact harry.tuttle at primacom dot net
- small Thinkpad charger, forgot under infodesk table after a shift. Please contact monokles at protonmail dot ch.
- Sennheiser Headphones with long cable which has a 6,3mm jack and is connected to a short 0,5m adapter cable adapting to 3,5mm jack (Twitter @ijonberlin)
- Two transparent plastic boxes with fiber cables, Flexoptix SPFs and FlexBox. It was stored in the rented tent of chaos west. Please contact jk [at] digineo.de
- Sunglasses, mostly black, contains "Heineken" name on the side User:Thice
- Steel bar - approx 1m long with fork on one end; found 28/7 on the grass
- Umbrella - black; found in golfcartparking 28/7
- Umbrella - black w/ F5 print
- Baseballcap - white w/ Safe Harbour Authority SHA2017 print
- Reading glasses - +1.5 <- perhaps mine / how to validate & send it to me?
- Blue sunglasses with LED lights
- Etos showerfoam
- Brown jacket by Siacomo
- Technical drawings of main tents
- Black sleeping bag
- Black glasses <- perhaps mine / how to validate & send it to me?
- Drinking bottle that says 'OlinData' on it
- Multiple Angel badges
- Bag for a jacket (green)
- Werchmann cutter
- Jumbo bag with stuff in it (found in shuttle)
- Ampelman Etui
- Silver mattress / isolation thing
- Rayban P
- Polaroid sunglasses
- Matress + pillow
- USB to micro USB cable
- AH Bonus kaart
- Audio cable
- Bicycle seat cover
- Rayban sunglasses
- Cosmote SIM card
- Swimming trunks
- A right shoe
- Black backpack
- Red USB to micro USB cable OPO
- A badge (E-Ink)
- Black wallet
- Orange purse
- Purple children's jumper
- ID + Maestro
- Black + grey women's jacket and top
- small pot of .. creme?
- "FATH" sunglasses
- Grey wallet
- Black shirt that says "Barleycorn Bastards"
- Wileyfox Swift 2X phone, found in the pile of plushies next to CTF.
Currently still have it there, willdropped off @ infodesk soon.
- Little black plastic cover of an Olympus camera, found in Heaven
- About one gram of weed, found near the Italian Embassy on the main road. (SHA512-village)
- Folding Bicycle "Totem" with a CYBER Sticker on both Sides, now i have to walk :-( I hope you break all your bones while using my bicycle, it does have some dangerous design faults. Obri (talk)
- Big chrome barbecue taken from the SummerOfPwnage village on the Manning field. JeeSfyDee
- Our "Defcon Coon" flag was stolen on the weekend from our tent-Entrance (GERAFFEL VILLAGE) .... we saw the bastards running away with our flag. The flag was taped on one geraffel-tent. sammys
In a broader sense
Hacker looking for hardware
- If anyone has a spare screen with HDMI input and doesn't need it for this event, I'd be happy if I could borrow it :) Uberardy (talk) 15:27, 4 August 2017 (CEST)
Hacker looking for BIOS password
- I’m looking for the BIOS password for my Thinkpad x250 (yes it *is* mine). If you’ve done this before, please let me know (Twitter: @funzelfee)