SHA2017 is organised entirely by volunteers. They are organised in teams. The teams are the backbone of SHA2017, which are made out of persons that have or want to gain expertise in a certain field. Their decisions power the event from location to management, from IT to ticket sales to the tap-water installation on the terrain.
The legal vehicle for SHA2017 is the IFCAT Foundation. The full name of the foundation is: "Stichting International Festivals for Creative Application of Technology Foundation" The foundation's website is: https://www.ifcat.org
Here are some of the facts about the foundation:
- Postal address: Graan voor Visch 18515, 2132 GW, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
- Bank account (IBAN): NL42 RABO 0166 8900 30
- KVK / Dutch chamber of commerce number: 54030498
- Dutch VAT number: NL851125049B01
Board as of December 16 2016:
- Elger Jonker (chairman)
- Eelco Hotting (treasurer)
- Julius ter Pelkwijk (secretary)
- Elmar Lecher
- Barry van Kampen
You can always send donations to our bank account. They will be used for the SHA2017 event. To get a confirmation of your donation for tax purpose, please write us an e-mail. The address is treasury -at- ifcat -dot- org.