You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
Please read before you start to fill in the form!
Put the detailed description for the project into this field. This will show up as the content of the project page:
RaZberry hardware communicates with the Z-Way stack using the serial interface. The Z-Way software organizes and manages the Z-Wave network and its devices and offers a simple to use and simple to understand User Interfaces hiding most of the complexity of the Z-Wave wireless network. The Z-Way API allows to write own Applications and Designs on top of the stable Z-Way protocol stack.
Few features about RaZberry and Z-Way:
* Full Z-Wave based Smart Home Gateway
* Network management (Include, Exclude, Reorganize)
* Device interview and configuration
* Management of direct associations between devices
* Sensor access and polling
* Operating actors and access actors status
* Job queue management
* Tested against Raspbian OS
* Implements Z-Wave Network controller based on SDK 6.716.51 or 4.54
* Offers a native C level API plus web based JSON API
* Local scripting based on Google Java Script Engine V8
* Optimized data subscription model to minimize data traffic over the net
* Localization based on XML language files
This is a minor edit
Watch this page