You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
Please read before you start to fill in the form!
Put the detailed description for the project into this field. This will show up as the content of the project page:
Tesla cars are build with embedded Linux based computers and CAN buses. Some things are discovered, others not. We will explore what is possible and beyond. Bring your own Tesla to join us. Bring CAN bus exploration tools. Let's see what we can discover!
What's on the agenda?<BR>
1) We would like to start out with logging with (1 or 2 BeagleBone Blacks) what happens on the CAN busses during the 'Xmas Show' and see if we can replay/spoof it. And hack further from there.
2) Possibly try to dump the rootfs of several of the Linux based SoCs and discover what we could improve (or not).
3) Exchange findings with other Tesla hackers
4) Drink a beer at the Belgian embassy
5) And dance with the Tesla :)
If you are interested to bring your own Tesla; please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We don't intend to play with the steering and propulsion of the vehicle, but as a precaution, for any Tesla Hacking, we will lift the Tesla from the ground to avoid any possible injuries due to errors. We want to avoid any possibility on a 'runaway Tesla mowing people'-headline.
Also check out the Tesla Hacking 2, at the Italian Embassy, which has the ambition to bring Autopilot (level 2) to non-autopilot equipped Tesla's. The Italian Embassy is just next to the Belgian one - Belgian Beer and some good Italian Grappa afterwards, what could possibly go wrong?
Our experimental Beaker Browser page:
This is a minor edit
Watch this page