You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
Please read before you start to fill in the form!
Please enter a basic description for the planned self-organized session. For more information about self-organized sessions head to Self-organized Sessions.
Add times where you like to run your activities here by just pressing "Add another". You can add multiple times, if you like to split your event over multiple timeslots. A self-organized session should have at least one timeslot though ;)
Enter a full description of the event here. The field allows using the full mediawiki syntax for text formating.
I have accumulated lots of small IT gadgets and accessories over time that I am giving away (for free) - but only for good causes. What stipulates a good cause? I'll decide...come by village [[Village:Plan A]] and convince me. We're located in Turing (F) - down at the east(?) end of the field, by the blue swimming pool.
What are the things I'll have for give-away? Some examples (already taken things are striked-through):
* <s>A couple years old tablets, smartphones, ...</s>
* <s>LAN over powerlines thingies</s>
* <s>IT books (german/english, mostly low-level like C,C++,Linux kernel, etc)</s>
* Playstation2 Buzzers
* ZTE MF60 HSDPA mobile hotspot
* VU+ Remote
* Sonos CR100 Controller
* Linksys WAG200G DSL router
* Fritz!card USB DSL & ISDN modem
* Nuimo (bluetooth scene controller)
* Blaupunkt T 55e RD (mobile FM-radio with bluetooth)
* Teac WAP-R8900 mobile boombox (FM-radio, bluetooth, line-in, SD-card)
* Tactile sound ("buttkicker", a physical subwoofer) plus matching ampilifer (Marantz 74ma500)
* 2x Desk-Fans
* Miscellanious gadgets like Android based boombox, bluetooth speakers, ...
* <s>Mini computer (something like an intel NUC), model unknown, ca 3-5 years old</s>
* Mini computer (Intel NUC DE3815TYKE), model unknown, ca 2-3 years old
* Drayteck miniVigor128 ISDN modem
* Google Chromecast v1 (H2G2-42)
Everything is (or at least was) functional and in good condition.
Some examples of what I consider to be good causes:
* Equipping refugee camps/sites
* Teaching kids/eldery/... about computers
* Personal/university research (if you're on a tight budget and could use whatever interests you)
Free stuff - no strings attached(tm):
* Adapters and cables (lots of: Power, USB, network, VGA, HDMI, ...)
This is a minor edit
Watch this page