|Village Name||Belgian Embassy|
|Generated SHA Flag (experiment here)|
|Contact|| Mitch Altman
mitch@CornfieldElectronics.com DECT: 2676
|Part of Cluster||Cluster:AltPwr.Net|
|Assigned Field||Flowers Field|
|Description||Hardware Hacking Area and Belgian beers|
Edit your membership on your user page, here, and then on "edit with form" at the top.
|Related to village||Village:Fri3d Camp, Village:Hardware Hacking Area|
|Interests||hackerspace, fablab, beer|
|Registered on||6 November 2015 21:21:18|
|Hosts self-organized sessions||Yes|
|Other villages by tags...|
|Aliekens||Fri Aug 4 20:00||Sun Aug 6 20:00||The bare minimal to survive, as I'm only staying two nights. Fri3d Camp stickers and flyers.|
|Askarel||Wed Aug 2 0:00||Wed Aug 9 0:00||Power cables, electronics, beer|
|Betz||Wed Aug 2 0:00||Wed Aug 9 0:00||3d-printer, 2d laser printer, angle grinder, electric screwdriver, TV for presentations, kitchen tools|
|Internet||Fri Aug 4 0:00||Sun Aug 6 0:00||Tesla Model X 75D|
|Jobj||Thu Aug 3 14:00||Tue Aug 8 0:00|| Tentstuff|
4-person Tent (storage and servers)
|Mitch||Wed Aug 2 12:00||Sat Aug 12 12:00||Soldering irons and other tools for Hardware Hacking Area|
|ON8LTE||Sat Jul 29 20:00||Tue Aug 8 20:00|| Soldering setup,
coax (3m WFM),...
|Okso||Wed Aug 2 0:00||Wed Aug 9 0:00||switch 24xGigabit, bunch of Wemos, dremel|
|PeeZee||Thu Aug 3 20:00||Tue Aug 8 20:00|| * Medium Tent
|Petzl||Fri Jul 28 20:00||Fri Aug 11 13:00|| * Medium Tent for my self
|cynddl||Wed Aug 2 0:00||Wed Aug 9 0:00|
|on8wr||Thu Aug 3 12:00||Wed Aug 9 12:00||HAM radio equipment: FTDX3000 + ft857d + some wire antenna's and vertical antenna's|
|qwaxys||Wed Feb 8 0:00||Fri Sep 8 0:00|| Stuff
|sasja||Fri Aug 4 0:00||Tue Aug 8 0:00||analog scope, digital scope, hot air rework station(?), dremel, multimeters, ...|
|tvtongerloo||Thu Aug 3 16:00||Wed Aug 9 20:00|
|zoobab||Thu Aug 3 12:00||Tue Aug 8 12:00||esp32, esp8266, wemos d1 mini, rfm69, lorawan modules, stm32|
|16 inhabitants. Refresh this list. You can add yourself to a village by editing your profile page, here.|
|Needs network||Villages describe network needs|
|Village plans||... run a kitchen for our citizens, ... run a bar for our citizens, ... build up a big tent, ... bring some special machines|
|Village comments plans|
|Provides transport for|
|Has plans with tracks|
|Has order interest|
- 1 A warm place for workshops and Belgian beers.
A warm place for workshops and Belgian beers.
Going strong since 2009.
We the host of the Hardware Hacking Area!
Location of Belgian Embassy / Hardware Hacking Area
- Coalition of Belgian hackerspaces, fablabs and mind likes.
- A hardware hacking area, with lot of tools and workshops.
- Providers of fine Belgian beers.
- Antwerp::Walking robot
- Brussels::Brussels Fablab (VUB/EHB)
- Brussels::UrLAB (ULB)
- Sint-Joris-Weert::Fri3d Camp
- San Francisco::Noisebridge
Tools and material available
- 3D printer: Lulzbot TAZ3
- Laser cutter: Glowforge
- Angle grinder, wireless: Makita
- Electric screwdriver, wireless: Makita
- Powering station: Honda EU2000i
- Soldering irons
- ESP8266 kits: Wemos
- Arduino kits
- lots of cool kits to make!
Like each year we have a Food Pool. Volunteers help with creating delicious meals for us all.
What's on the menu, what does it cost to join, all questions we wil answer later on.
- May 11th: http://piratepad.net/b-embassy-11may
- May 18th: http://piratepad.net/b-embassy-18may
- May 25th: http://piratepad.net/b-embassy-25may
- June 8th: http://piratepad.net/b-embassy-08jun
- June 15th: http://piratepad.net/b-embassy-15jun
- June 23th: http://piratepad.net/b-embassy-23jun
- July 7th: http://piratepad.net/b-embassy-7jul
We have a Matrix channel at #belgianembassy:hackerspace.be. You could use the web client on https://ptt.hackerspace.be/#/room/#embassy:hackerspace.be