From SHA2017 Wiki
Revision as of 23:51, 30 July 2017 by Stmuk
|Village Name||Least Significant Bits|
|Generated SHA Flag (experiment here)|
|Contact|| Steve DECT 2280
Sue DECT 2400
|Part of Cluster|
|Description|| We've come on holiday by mistake!
Suffolk Gophers (users of the Go programming language) & Perl 6 Team Members.
Old school UNIX hackers.
Edit your membership on your user page, here, and then on "edit with form" at the top.
|Interests||programming, go, perl 6, unix|
|Registered on||30 July 2017 20:34:21|
|Hosts self-organized sessions||No|
|Other villages by tags...|
|Needs network||Villages describe network needs|
|Village comments plans|
|Provides transport for|
|Has plans with tracks|
|Has order interest|
Least Significant Bits
- All the way from a wet, grey, flat place (Suffolk, England) to visit somewhere totally different! We're not from London you know!
- Curmudgeonly UNIX types from the days of the VAX and 6502 but without the beards steve & sue bring USENET standards of trolling into the brave new Twitter world
- One of us hates systemd and believes he's a "trans-cat" after several beers and the other doesn't like mayonnaise (so leave it off her chips!)
- perl6 download Get the new sister language to the world's most expressive and UNIXY computer language Perl 5!
- go C done right but we prefer our gopher to the official one (which creeps us out)