Difference between revisions of "Villages"
|Line 94:||Line 94:|
Revision as of 11:05, 21 February 2017
"Villages" are sub-camps. Villages organise themselves, often a community around a topic or region. Villages organise a part of their facillities themselves; they might have their own workshops and might invite the public to their camp.
Multiple villages can form a Cluster. They can share resources like power, network, tents, ... Talk to your neighbours/friends and see if you want to form a Cluster.
- You will be able to for your village. Please take a look at the Camping Page for more details.
- Of course you can also bring you own big tents but there are regulations to follow (see Camping).
- Small tents don't need to be registered but please tell us (in the registration form) how many you want bring so we can allocate enough space for your village.
- There is a limited amount of tickets for campers. See Camping for more information on how to get a ticket.
- If you want to bring lots of large stuff and need vehicle access to the campground please contact us.
- The deadline to register your village will be around end of June 2017.
- If there are any questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to have your workshops/meet-ups etc included in the official SHA2017 programme, do contact email@example.com
- Likewise if your ambitions go further than workshops and you want to run your own stage, the Content team really would like to know who curates your content and if you would be willing to pick up proposals that the Content team does not consider a good fit for a large stage but more for a specific village stage. Team Content would also like to know if you are willing to host workshops related to the main SHA2017 programme.
- Early buildup will be possible, but we can't have to many people on the field on the days bevore the event. So please try to plan you buildup so you can do it on one day. Day -1 or earlier will be possible for larger villages.
- Everything you bring to the camp has to be taken home again. No stuff can be left on the field (old couches, construction material, etc.). So keep that in mind when planing your village.
- No open swimming pools. Really! There are lakes and open water around the campsite, so use them.
List of Villages
- BEECreative makerspaces
- Belgian Hackbassy
- Center for Entropy
- CTF Village
- Fri3d Camp
- Neighbourhood Nerds
- Safe Harbour Authority
- Sauna Finland PRKL
- Spanish village
- Swedish Embassy
- Science for SHA
- Your village alphabetically ordered in the list.