Day: 2017-08-07 Start time: 12:00 Location: Harbour ook
RULES FOR ALL TEAMS
1. Teams consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 people
Two people in the crew will have to row (NO ENGINES allowed!) the boat from the harbour dock,race to the judges boat and ring the bell
U can use up to 4 people to construct your boat.
2. All teams will have 3 hours to construct their boat, after 3 hours have passed we will inspect the boats to check the materials used.
No preconstructed boats allowed, boat has to be build at the race from raw materials. 3. A race consists of 25 meters
4. The race must begin and end with the two-person crew intact. Any use of lane lines, and pushing or pulling your boat will result in a disqualification.
5. All participants’ arms and legs must be in the boat at all times.
Body parts may not be used to propel the boat, please build paddles from cardboard.
6. The winner will be the team that rings the bell and has the fastest time
7. Your boat must be free of sharp edges, pointy objects or anything else that could cause injuries
8. The judges have the final say about the rules
Only cardboard and ducktape may be used to construct the boat. Only corrugated cardboard will be allowed. The maximum allowable thickness of corrugated cardboard is one-half inch. You may NOT use any other objects to contribute to the structural rigidity or the craft's flotation ability. We will provider materials, ducktape and cardboard Only seams and joints may be taped, not the whole boat.
Please sign up here:
|Team Bimseln 1||Vilage:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Team Bimseln 2||Vilage:bimseln||Team2@tauchkueken.de|