SHA2017 wil be held in Zeewolde, 55km east of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The camp location is called Scoutinglandgoed.
- 1 Address
- 2 How to get there
- 2.1 By car
- 2.2 Public transportation
- 2.3 By boat
- 2.4 By bike
- 2.5 From the UK
- 2.6 From Hamburg (Germany)
- Scoutinglandgoed Zeewolde
- Nulderpad 5
- 3896LV, Zeewolde
- The Netherlands
- Coordinates: 52°17'03.9"N 5°31'18.5"E
How to get there
From highway A28
- Take exit 9 (Nijkerk, Zeewolde, Wells)
- Follow the exit from the N301 (Berencamperweg) to Zeewolde / Almere and go 2.5 km straight ahead
- After passing the Nijkerkersluis, leave the N301 on your right-hand side
- At the exit turn left, to the Erkemederweg
- Follow the Erkemederweg for 3.5 km and follow the bend, turn left at the Nulderpad
- After about 750 meters, the main entrance of Scouting Estate Zeewolde is on your right-hand side
Coming from Almere and Lelystad
- Follow the N305 (Gooiseweg) in the direction of Zeewolde
- Continue the way onto the N301 to Amersfoort
- After 5 km turn left at the roundabout to the N705 (Spiekweg)
- After 3.5 km turn right at the Nulderpad
- Follow the Nulderpad and follow the curve to the right
- After about 1 km, the main entrance of Scouting Estate Zeewolde is on your left-hand side
Please follow the signs, during arrival and departure the will be a detour so we can regulate the traffic.
If you have free seats on your car or you're looking for a driver , check the CarPooling page !
The field itself is hard to reach with public transportation. Therefore, a shuttle service will run from and to Nijkerk central station.
Schiphol has a good train connection with the rest of the Netherlands. Take a train to Amersfoort, and transfer there to a train to Nijkerk. For more details, see train.
Plan your trip to Nijkerk. There are some ways to get to the camp site from abroad. goeuro is an international public transportation planner that can help you.
It is possible to go by boat to SHA-2017. Given the location and the locks you have to pass there are limits to boats with a maximum of 90 meters in length, 9.9 meters in width. Check your maps before going. The SHA-2017 Harbour can handle ships that run no deeper than 1 meter, but then there are still some options. You can find an arrival map with waterways here (pdf). A more elaborate description will follow soon. The safe harbour is situated at the Nuldernauw-lake. Docking places are limited. When coming by boat reserve your place as early as possible.
Coming from the direction of Amsterdam/Almere
- From Amsterdam you have to pass the Oranje Sluizen (Oranje Locks) which are open 24/7;
- Follow the Buiten IJ/IJmeer;
- Pass on to the Gooimeer followed by Eemmeer;
- You will pass through the Nijkerkersluis - this lock only operates limited hours monday-friday 07:30-19:00 and saturday/sunday 10:00-19:00 - NOTE THESE HOURS ARE STILL SUBJECT TO CHANGE;
- Now stick to the route marked with bouyage until you reach buoy numbered: NN19
Coming from the direction of North Sea/Wadden Sea/Friesland
- From the IJsselmeer move towards Ketelmeer;
- You will reach the Roggebotsluis (lock) that will operate limited hours monday-friday 07:30-19:00 and saturday/sunday 10:00-19:00 - NOTE THESE HOURS ARE STILL SUBJECT TO CHANGE;
- Then move past Drontermeer and subsequently Veluwemeer;
- Via the Wolderwijd you will reach the Nuldernauw;
- The harbour will be located near buoy NN19
The Netherlands are regarded as being very bike friendly. If you want to put it to a test or simply do not want to ride alone to the camp site, maybe you find somebody here.
From the UK
From Hamburg (Germany)
A free bus is going from Hamburg to SHA2017 and back. see here.