From SHA2017 Wiki
|Upload a: PNG - JPG - SVG - GIF|
|Generated SHA Flag with Name (experiment here)|
|Bringing||10GigE driven Storage Device for file-serving, Network Switching Stuff, Cabling, SFPs and shit.|
- HP A5800 series head switch with 4x10GigE
- 3com 48P 1GigE
- 3com 24P 1GigE
- 2x Nortel 24P 1GigE
- 1x Nortel 48P 1GigE
- 1x ZyXel 24P 1GigE (sucks dick)
- 5x SFP+ (1x DK-Lamarr-5 NOC side), 4x Chaos West side, 1 occupied by now. LR-10km
- 10,20m fiber patch cables
- Bunch of ~10m copper patch cables
- lack of short copper patch cables!
- Supermicro NAS (same as 33C3) with n*1Gbps uplink speed. Partly prefilled.
- personal required equipment to power personal devices. Planning not to require AC for my stuff at any time on campsite.
- 100m 8mm² uplink cable (acutally 2x 4mm²)
I somewhat came to the questionable honor, to plan and organize network connectivity and altpwr connection ¯\_(ツ)_/¯