|Description||I have accumulated lots of small IT gadgets and accessories over time that I am giving away (for free) - but only for good causes. Except USB/network/HDMI/VGA/Audio/power/... cables and various power adapters- anyone can take as many as we have.|
|Tags||free stuff, gadgets|
|Processing village||Village:Plan A|
|Language|| de - German, en - English |
de - German, en - English
| Other sessions...
I have accumulated lots of small IT gadgets and accessories over time that I am giving away (for free) - but only for good causes. What stipulates a good cause? I'll decide...come by village Village:Plan A and convince me. We're located in Turing (F) - down at the east(?) end of the field, by the blue swimming pool.
What are the things I'll have for give-away? Some examples (already taken things are striked-through):
A couple years old tablets, smartphones, ...
LAN over powerlines thingies
IT books (german/english, mostly low-level like C,C++,Linux kernel, etc)
- Playstation2 Buzzers
- ZTE MF60 HSDPA mobile hotspot
- VU+ Remote
- Sonos CR100 Controller
- Linksys WAG200G DSL router
- Fritz!card USB DSL & ISDN modem
- Nuimo (bluetooth scene controller)
- Blaupunkt T 55e RD (mobile FM-radio with bluetooth)
- Teac WAP-R8900 mobile boombox (FM-radio, bluetooth, line-in, SD-card)
- Tactile sound ("buttkicker", a physical subwoofer) plus matching ampilifer (Marantz 74ma500)
- 2x Desk-Fans
- Miscellanious gadgets like Android based boombox, bluetooth speakers, ...
Mini computer (something like an intel NUC), model unknown, ca 3-5 years old
- Mini computer (Intel NUC DE3815TYKE), model unknown, ca 2-3 years old
- Drayteck miniVigor128 ISDN modem
- Google Chromecast v1 (H2G2-42)
Everything is (or at least was) functional and in good condition.
Some examples of what I consider to be good causes:
- Equipping refugee camps/sites
- Teaching kids/eldery/... about computers
- Personal/university research (if you're on a tight budget and could use whatever interests you)
Free stuff - no strings attached(tm):
- Adapters and cables (lots of: Power, USB, network, VGA, HDMI, ...)